Monday, April 30, 2007

Jesus~My Rock

Just an extension to the previous...

So what if you find everyone changed except for you? Not to contradict with my previous post but... Have you thought about it? When you're all alone in this world of yours, what happens?

(sidetracking)
Just to put this into perspective... I heard a lunatic, more like a drunkard shouting in the wee hours of the morning. Don't ask me why I was awake. But it striked me. Why do people bother getting drunk sometimes?
To lose themselves? Because of loneliness? Everything has changed?
Now the bits and pieces of the jigsaw puzzle seems to fit and a picture is starting to take shape.

So...coming back to the question...
WHAT DO YOU DO?
That's why I have my God at my side. He NEVER changes. NEVER. EVER.

Jesus~
The Alpha and Omega
The Beginning and the End
The Same, Yesterday, TODAY and forevermore!!!

And that is why He is my Rock, my Fortress and my Salvation. For I can hold on to Him in every circumstances I go through.

Not a mirage. The SAME!!

1 comment:

Pams said...

helloes sistar.
glad you're blogging.
hehe.

amen.
the Lord never changes.
he's the same everyday!