Tuesday, May 1, 2007

insomnia

I cry a lot.

To sleep.

Yep, you got me right. I've been having some sleepless nights. Not being able to sleep is not a good thing, if you didn't know. Tossing and turning about. Very tiring. Especially when you know you are just tired and are trying so very hard to sleep.

So... I cried myself to sleep.

Just because crying takes up a lot of energy (believe me, it does) and eventually I'll be able to fall asleep. At least that's what I'm hoping for...

And it doesn't help much that my room's SO near to the main road.
Zoom, goes a car. And tut-tut goes a train. Not to mention the drunkard, I've been telling you about.
It wouldn't be so bad if the noise was constant, I'll deal with it. But it goes dead pan silent every now and then, then... *noise*

Arghh!!!

So i start to dream of my bed at home (a queen size one, mind you), the comfy-est thing on earth and zzzz... *no noise*

Sob sob sob... Till I finally doze off to sleep...

A few hours before I would then have to wake up again.

No comments: