Sunday, September 2, 2007

For Tagged Sake!!

...your it!!

":Stupid Taggers….it’s like being in kindergarten again…" Chris Lee

COMPLETE THESE SENTENCES.
THE 30 SENTENCE MEME!
Tag 3 people to do the meme when completed.
Oh. And NO tags backs.

1. My ex is: hmm...

2. I am listening to: a variety of songs.

3. Maybe I should: do something crazy.

4. I love: meeting new people, exploring new things.

5. My best friends: can’t decide...

6. I don’t understand: why there are more pretty girls than hot guys.

7. I lose: track of time when I’m enjoying myself.

8. People say: eat to live. I say, live to eat!!

9. The meaning of my screen name is:

LiSs ^^ hitori de (is in life’s fullness): my name, meLISSa, i’m happy being alone, thus, the smiling face in front of the Japanese translation of alone and is living in the ups and downs of life...

10. Love is: L-asting, O-riginal, V-enomous & an E-xperience

11. Somewhere, someone: is waiting for a miracle to happen.

12. I will always: be the only one in the world; the special and irreplaceable me.

13. Forever: is a long time.

14. I never want to: do something that I’ll regret later on. But then again, it’s later that I regret doing it.

15. My cell phone is: a gift.

16. When I wake in the morning: I will take a trip to the toilet =p

17. I get annoyed at: people who are so full of themselves.

18. Parties are: social nights.

19. My dog is: dead. My pets usually die.

20. Kisses are the worst when: they are not from a loved one.

21. Today I am: who I am.

22. Tonight I will: pack my things.

23. Tomorrow I will: start anew.

24. I really want: to be a leader, not a follower.

25. When I looked at myself in the mirror today I: realised how much I needed to lose weight.

26. I will drive my car: when I absolutely have to.

27. A word that rhymes with “PARK” is: YUCK!!

28. Bright or Dark Room?: bright, I’m paranoid.

29. If I’m alone in a room with two beds, I: will sleep in one and put all my ‘barang’ in the other.

30. The last thing I said to someone was: “ok”

AND I tag…

1) YOU

2) YOU

3) and YOU

Whoever actually reads my blog and wants to be tagged...

No comments: