Saturday, July 14, 2007

Back to home sweet home-Melbourne?

After all the hype in Syd, it is time to go back to Melb and face the reality-hols are almost over!!! Boy, I miss Melb and its cold weather...

So the following days were spent mostly at home lazing around-time to mellow down after all the happenings...Irvin was still around and since Jon wasn't, he stayed over at my place. So days at home weren't too bad, watching Prison Break and just...bumming around =p

But he definitely turned up the noise at night. Man, he can certainly cook up an earthquake!! It's a good thing I was able to sleep first, the next two nights. haha.

Days spent just training my chilli-eating-ability which ended me having to go to the toilet several times...Who wouldn't? I mean, talk ice cream after chillies on two occasions!!! I never knew I would have problem eating chillies but I guess when you're here, you do tend to tune yourself down. haha.

Other than that, nothing else exciting except for some poker nights with the guys-they never get tired of it, MAKAN poker, TIDUR poker...haihz. And the rest...zzzz

Slothfulness is a man's weakness, without it, he would go much further in life...=)

No comments: