Thursday, July 12, 2007

Cont'd...OCF Clayton camp

So after 2 days of rest, saw the Klang people during the 3 days of OCF Clayton camp...yea, i'm betraying my own OCF Caulfield and going for this!! Because, just because...Some people wanted me to come...haha. Met more friends yet again (that's the whole point of ocf, right..fellow-ship!!!)

We had Pastor Ken as our speaker...Roughly, 50-60 people? Was not so tiring though, which is good =) All in all, was good. Especially during one of the nights where Pastor Ken was got straight into ministering after worship. Was filled with the Holy Spirit once again. The feeling...INDESCRIBABLE!!! Loved it!!!

The next day, the Klang gang took charge of the morning worship session...Me being the first time to back up singing...All I can say was that my knees trembled during practise!!! Thankfully I didn't during the actual service. Was an experience I would never forget...Now, this is a first step. Many more to go, but taking them one at a time...


Met this guy, Oliver. Apparently, Dan and Irvin met him in Thailand before. So yea, he was talking bout his passion for missions and all...Then, Irvin was sorta giving him hints of me going for mission's trips to Thailand. So that's how it all started. Now Irvin's been bugging me since bout being a missionary...Hah!!!

All in all, it had been a great experience. I can now see myself doing things I would've never imagine doing last time...Singing, acting...haha.

Yep, I was a shy gal...And still is...=)

No comments: